Bushchook Indigenous Footy Jumper (Customised)
The newest addition to the Bushchook family, the Bushchook Indigenous Footy Jumper. Please note that order may take up to 3 weeks to be sent to you. Postage is express postage.
• 5% of ALL sales donated to Australia Indigenous Education Foundation. The AIEF logo is featured on both the front and back of garment. Seperate donations can also be made to the foundation at https://donations.aief.com.au/
• Traditionally inspired artwork used throughout design, created by an artist who has worked on various other indigenous themed apparel.
• Completely original indigenous-inspired emu logo with “MARLAKWAITJ” instead of the usual “BUSHCHOOK” text.
• Aboriginal flag themed collar-piece combined with the emu logo.
• Fabric is a sublimated polyester whilst all children sizes are a lighter micromesh.
• It is highly recommended to order a size larger than what you would normally wear as sizes are quite snug. To request a sizing chart please email email@example.com with the subject "Sizing Chart".
• This price includes customised name and number on the footy jumper. Please instruct us when paying/checking out at the bottom of the page in "Notes or Instructions". Failure to do so will result in no name or number included on the footy jumper. There are no restrictions to what is selected.
All other customised designs will be available for pre-order soon so keep an eye on www.unclebushchook.com.